Improve Your Home's Indoor Air Quality with our IAQ Options
No matter where we turn in our polluted world, we seem to always expose ourselves to pollens, chemicals and other allergens that can make breathing uncomfortable. While it’s true that the world’s carbon footprint continues to increase, homeowners don’t have to be a part of the problem.
At Bentley’s Air Conditioning, we believe everyone has the right to live in a home that’s free from harmful microscopic pollutants. That’s why we offer a range of indoor air quality services and solutions.
Technology Helps Tackle Indoor Air Pollution
If you suffer from allergies, including pollen and pet dander, it’s especially important to keep your home as clean as possible. Luckily, with so many technologically advanced options on the market, it’s now easier than ever to deactivate or eliminate airborne pollutants from your home.
Air Purifier Technology Helps Homeowners Breathe Easier
The technology behind many of today’s air cleaning and purification products helps homeowners take more control of their home environments and their health. These indoor air quality products have been scientifically proven to help minimize airborne allergens indoors. Each of these IAQ solutions has been designed to address a certain issue you might currently face in your home:
- Air Cleaners: These highly efficient devices, which include air filters, capture and remove particles from the air. Air purifiers trap pollutants and use an electrical charge to deactivate them.
- Carbon Monoxide Detectors: If your home isn’t armed with one of these, it should be, as it can save your life. This device alerts you when dangerous levels of CO are present in your home.
- Humidifiers: A humidifier circulates moisture vapor throughout your home’s air ducts to prevent overly dry air and the associated problems.
- UV Lights: These kill the bacteria that can grow on your HVAC system’s indoor coils.
- Ventilators: A ventilator helps draw fresh air from outside into your home while pushing stale indoor air out.
- Indoor Air Quality Inspections: We offer IAQ inspections which include inspection of the design, the operating system, and a comprehensive air sampling and analysis.
Each of these air quality products can help you add an extra layer of protection against poor indoor air quality, which can impact your health and comfort. The more of them you install and use around your home, the better your chances of eliminating harmful pollutants lurking within.
Sleep Peacefully With the Help of Our Indoor Air Quality Experts
The indoor air quality experts at Bentley’s Air Conditioning know what it takes to clean the air inside your home and free it from harmful pollutants. If you’d like one of our service technicians to visit your home for an indoor air quality evaluation, contact us at (615) 206-3318.